Setting up a vacation responder through the phone application for Gmail is very simple. You just follow some steps and be ready with your vacation responder.
- Start up your Gmail application and go to settings which can be found at the base of the menu available from the upper left.
- Select the account you need to set the automated assistant for and discover ‘Vacation Responder’ in the following window.
- Flip the catch on to fill in the subtle elements including the first and a day ago, what the pre-programmed message Mail’s headline should read and the primary message body.
- You’ll discover an alternative to send automated messages to just the general population in your contact list which can be empowered by checking the crate. Same should be possible for your association as well.
- Select “Done” to begin the vacation responder.
Note that the vacation responder begins at 12:00 am on the begin date and closures at 11:59 pm on the end date.